Deborah Hope Israeli is a renowned New York Baby Photographer who specializes solely on newborns, kids, and babies. It is what she does best, so if you want a genuinely skilled photographer that can produce high-quality and creative images of your baby, be sure to contact her at Redhead Photography. More details in our website.
Working with a New York baby photographer will ensure that you’ll get beautiful pictures of your newborn child—images that you will want to keep forever. That said, photo shoots with newborn babies can be difficult and may take a lot of time. Babies are unpredictable, after all. They can get very cranky and delay the entire shoot. Hence, it is important to choose a baby photographer with years of experience in shooting newborns in particular. You also need to do your part in keeping your baby calm during the session. Keep these tips in mind:
• Keep him cozy. Newborns do not have the ability to regulate their body temperatures, so they can become fussy when they get too cold or too hot. The ideal temperature for a sleeping baby is 80 degrees.
• Make sure he has been fed. Hungry babies cry. Make sure that your newborn has been fed before you put him to sleep for the photo shoot.
• Burp your newborn. Babies get stressed when they’re gassy, too, so burp your baby before you start the photo shoot. Besides, excess gas will prevent him from falling asleep and it will make him uncomfortable.
• Loosen the diaper and keep the blanket loosely wrapped around your newborn baby before the shoot. This way, your baby can be more comfortable and fall asleep easily.
• Keep calm. Your baby can feel your stress.
• Avoid rushing when feeding or changing the diaper.
• Keep the day free. Cancel all your other appointments and devote your time to your baby's photo session so you do not have to be anxious about being late for another engagement.
Book your baby's photo session here at Redhead Photography. Deborah Hope Israeli is a known New York baby photographer who has been featured in various magazines, like Bump, Baby Lifestyles, and Brooklyn and Staten Island Family Magazine. Check out her portfolio, pricing, and packages on this website.